Sunday, September 10, 2023

Soup and sourdough.

September 10, 2023
Day 2,515

Thankful for: 

Being able to sleep in and wake up naturally without an alarm. 

Being able to go grocery shopping and buy delicious food for my family. 

A Starbucks latte and a scone. 

Time with my sister. 

Coming home to the best family, dog, and home. 

A long, quiet day spent at home. 

I made roasted chicken, potatoes, and carrots for dinner. 

I made a huge pot of delicious chicken soup for Addy for lunches for the week. 

I made two loaves of sourdough to bring to school tomorrow. 

Thunder off in the distance as I write this. I love that distant rolling thunder can actually sound beautiful to me. It used to be a source of intense fear. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Matt gave me a gift today. A just because gift. I love his heart. He's the best in the world. And not because he buys me gifts, but because he's just amazing. I love the way he loves me and our family. 

A fresh, new week starting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment