Tuesday, September 12, 2023

They think nice things about me.

September 12, 2023
Day 2,517

Thankful for: 

Roasted carrots and potatoes and chicken for lunch. 

A cooler morning. 

Soup for dinner. 

A good day at work. 

Tomorrow is halfway through the week. 

I got to drive home with Patty today. She gets to pick me up tomorrow morning, and we're getting coffee. 

Matt did all the dishes again. I love the way he loves me and takes care of me. 

Hugs and cuddles with Addy and Tobin before bed. 

Higbee was very happy to see me when I got home.

My favorite tea came in the mail today. 

My favorite fidget came in the mail today. 

Tobin told me I looked beautiful today. Adelyn told me my hair looked pretty. Matt told me I looked pretty today. I'm thankful my family thinks nice things about me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment