Thursday, September 21, 2023

A morning latte with Patty.

September 21, 2023
Day 2,526

Thankful for: 

I got to carpool with Patty this morning. 

Starbucks! I love a latte from Starbucks. 

A great day at work. 

Sweet students. 

I got to carpool home with Patty. Any time with Patty is time well spent. 

Coming home to a clean kitchen because Matt has cleaned it up from the morning rush. 

Hugs and kisses from Matt. 

Watching a mother deer and fawn eat a pear together in our yard. 

Higbee lays and watches me while I cook and prepare lunches for the next day. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

A great night with the love of my life. 

Many hugs and kisses before bed. 

The sound of Addy and Tobin playing and working on things together. 

The weekend ahead of us. 

Fall is coming. Spiders, leaves, pumpkins, and all things cool and crisp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment