Monday, September 25, 2023

Here's a list of all the good things about today.

September 25, 2023
Day 2,530

Thankful because: 

It was a good Monday. 

An old student came to check in with me today. 

I'm feeling a little bit more confident at my new job. 

I was praying about something I was worried about, and God answered my prayer! I'm very thankful. 

I had soup and bread for lunch. 

I got to leave a little early today to pick up Adelyn from school. 

We had an easy dinner: eggs, toast, and bacon. 

Lunches are already made for tomorrow. 

Higbee and I had a nice, long walk. 

I let him sniff all the things he wanted to sniff. 

Addy helped Tobin with his spelling words while I finished lunches for the next day. 

I helped Tobin with his spelling words and his Bible verse. 

Higbee likes to sit beside me while I write. 

Matt sent me texts today. I love when he thinks about me. 

Walks in the forest are good for my soul. 

There were lots of frogs out croaking tonight. 

I brought pumpkin cookies into work today to share with my co-workers. 

I took off two days in November so Matt and I can take our anniversary trip. 

It's not even 7:30, and I'm ready for us all to get into bed for the night. I love, love, love early nights. 

Patty gets to pick me up tomorrow, and I'm excited because when we carpool, we always get coffee together. 

Talks with Adelyn. 

Time to read with Tobin in bed. 

The feeling of being home. 

Time to sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment