Sunday, April 21, 2024

A cold, cloudy Sunday.

April 21, 2024
Day 2,739

Thankful for: 

A cold Sunday. 

Cloudy skies. 

A cozy home. 

Time alone. 

Cuddling with Higbee. 

Turkey hot dogs for lunch. 

Breakfast for dinner. 

Ice cream. 

This morning, I found 6 or 7 squirrels around my bird feeder, countless deer, and one giant fox! It was an amazing sight. One doe even stamped her foot at me. 

Modern Family. That show makes me laugh so hard. 

I finished the yearbook today after working from 7:30 to 4. I am so glad to be done with that project. 

Matt got a few groceries from Wegman's today. I asked him to get me some cupcakes, and he did! 

The feeling of a hot shower after a long day. 

A fresh new week and day ahead of me. 

I'm starting a self-improvement plan tomorrow. I'm going to start walking, using my ballet bar, and stretching every day. 

I booked a haircut for myself for June. I'm excited! I was inspired by my daughter and my sister in law, Cheyenne. It's time for some fresh hair. 

Lots of hugs and cuddles from Tobin and Addy today. 

Addy and Tobin watched old videos with me from when they were young. It always makes us smile. 

Time to sleep all night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment