Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Perfect weather. Warm home and family.

April 2, 2024
Day 2,720

Thankful for: 

Cloudy skies. 

The misty forest. 

Mossy trees. 

Minty leaves. 

The foggy horizon. 

Rain. 

Cold. 

The sound of rain falling. 

The warmth of my home. 

The warmth of my family. 

My heating pad. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Tomorrow is Wednesday already.

Tobin handed me his things to hold while he used the restroom. His things were: a cross oil diffuser necklace and a squishy blue iguana. It made me love him even more thank I already did. 

I got to hang with Adelyn tonight. I love to be near her. She talks about everything, and I love it. Being near her is like being on a warm, beautiful beach. 

Matt. Being near him is like being home, even when we're fighting. Fights happen. Droughts happen. Our love stands the rest of time and all weather. 

Higbee. He is so very sweet. His face makes me warm and happy. 

Talks. 

Sweet students. 

My job. 

Friends. 

Food to eat. 

A big book to read at night. 

A bird building a nest on our house. I don't want it there, but somehow...I keep rooting for it because it's working so hard at it. 

Backyard treasures. 

Addy is off this week. I looked in at the video camera and saw her sitting and cuddling with Higbee today. 

A rainy day tomorrow. 

A good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment