Monday, April 22, 2024

I finished the yearbook today.

April 22, 2024
Day 2,740

Thankful for: 

A fresh new Monday. 

A cold day with a sunny sky. 

I saw a mama fox with four kits this morning. It was a sweet sight. 

Matt, Tobin, and I got to go out to eat tonight. It's always fun to spend time with my loves. 

I got to go grocery shopping. I really love grocery shopping. I like to pick the best fruits, vegetables, cheeses, and snacks. 

Matt got a pole for my birdhouse so the squirrels can't steal all the food anymore. 

I finished the yearbook today and hit submit on the whole thing. It's done and off my plate. It feels good. 

Kisses before bed. 

Some lunch stuff is prepped for tomorrow. 

A little walk with Higbee. I love how he tells exactly what he wants and needs. He always wants both Matt and I to walk him. 

Time to sleep all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment