Wednesday, January 31, 2018

"Not all those who wander are lost."

January 31, 2018
Day 491

     I'm thankful for this new adventure. We'll always look back to when we lived in Patty's basement and didn't know where we were going to live. We'll talk about it as we lay in bed in our new home. We'll marvel at how wonderful the view is from our backyard. We'll revel in the fact that I can say this to my children and my dog, "Go play outside." And they can. And they will.

     I bought a picture from Michael's the other day that has this quote from J.R.R. Tolkien on it: "Not all those who wander are lost." We're wandering right now. But we're far from lost. We have each other. We have our sanctuary within the hugs and smiles and touches and kisses of each other.

     This is going to be a grand adventure. And I'm thankful for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment