Friday, February 8, 2019

A person can keep on dreaming.

February 8, 2019
Day 863

     Thankful for a good Friday at school. Thankful for students who make me want to be a better person. Thankful for hopes and dreams. Thankful that a person can keep on dreaming. Thankful for friends at work. Thankful for my sister. Thankful for hugs from my daughter and my son. I feel so undeserving to even all a person my daughter or my son. Thankful for my husband. He loves me even though. He loves me even though I'm tired and grumpy sometimes. He loves me even though he stayed awake for me to come home and have some alone time with him, but when I came home, I was exhausted. He told me it was okay, and that he stilled loved me. God blessed me more than words can say when He gave me Matt, and Adelyn, and Tobin. Thankful for things like hope. Thankful for hawks. Thankful for things like sunlight coming in an open window. Thankful for things like cold air and cold wind. Thankful for Mexican food. Thankful for chips and salsa. Thankful for to do lists. It means I have a job. Thankful for prayer journals. Thankful for days to lay in bed and be quiet and still. I awoke with a start today because I thought I was late. I had to ask Matt and Tobin what day it was. Thankful for the relief I felt when I realized it was Saturday morning. Thankful for this time and space in which to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment