Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Seinfeld and Tea.

February 26, 2019
Day 881

     Tonight, I went in to kiss Tobin goodnight, and he was cuddled up in his blanket cuddling a stuffed animal. My Tobin boy loves his stuffed animals. He loves to cuddle. And he's not feeling well. When my boy isn't feeling well, I just want to love on him even more than I already do. I'm thankful for my cuddly boy. He's always been my cuddle boy. He makes my arms feel full and satisfied when I hold him.

     Thankful for Adelyn. Thankful for her sassy, strong-willed personality. She's super strong. I know she's going to do something amazing. Thankful for my lighthouse girl. She shines so bright, I could never be lost with her around.

     Thankful for Hibgee. I love the way he jumps up on me after school.

     Thankful for Matt. He loves me so wildly and deeply. He just loves me. Fact. Period. Nothing to be done about it. He always has. And I know he always will.

     Thankful for family. Thankful for good Tuesdays. Thankful for bedtime. And Seinfeld. And tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment