Monday, February 4, 2019

It was a fresh, clean Monday.

February 4, 2019
Day 859

Thankful for:

Mondays. It's the freshest day of the week. It can be the hardest, but it's the freshest and the cleanest. I think it matters so much what you do on a Monday. It matters because if you make Monday a good, successful day, the rest of the week will follow suit.

Students. They make me a better person.

My children. It is my life's greatest joy to cuddle in bed with them and hug them and kiss them goodnight. All I ever wanted in life was a husband and children. And I have the greatest husband and the sweetest children. Life is good. And I so don't deserve such happiness.

Salads in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. I love a good salad. Especially if it contains fresh curly parsley and cilantro.

Higbee and the way he's so happy to see me when I get home from school.

Long phone conversations with my parents. I'm so glad we're such good friends.

The feeling that it's going to be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment