Thursday, February 21, 2019

Fries covered in cheese.

February 21, 2019
Day 876

Thankful for:

apples in bed.

sharing apples in bed with Higbee.

Seinfeld.

time to write about the good things.

the eyes of my children. Adelyn's are the color of a blue, blue ocean. Tobin's are the color of a green sea.

dinners out to celebrate our children getting good grades in school.

reading rewards.

time to wrestle and tickle and cuddle in bed.

the blue of the sky today.

the slush of the icy snowy goop outside.

hawks that fly by my window.

tomorrow is Friday. I love Fridays.

extra thick vanilla milkshakes that you can't drink but have to eat with a spoon.

fries covered in cheese.

burgers.

taking off a night from eating clean.

mugs with hot tea.

the click of Higbee's nails on our woods floors.

our home in the woods.

my family.

my job.

things that are good, lovely, and admirable. I think of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment