Monday, April 29, 2019

Patty.

April 29, 2019
Day 943

     Tonight, I'm thankful for Patty. Today is her birthday. If it wasn't for Patty, I'd be lost. I'd be lonely. I'd be sad. I'd be alone. Wherever she is where my home is. She makes everything okay. She makes everything better. She makes me smile and laugh more than any other person I know. I am so thankful that God made a person called Patty and chose to give her to me as a sister.

     My kids were watching Frozen the other day, and I realized that Elsa and Anna are a lot like me and Patty. I'm Elsa. Patty is Anna. Elsa loves the cold and she has magic powers, but she's got issues. Anna is just perfect. She is kind. She loves others. She is fun and funny. She believes the best about people. But the main thing is this: Anna is the hero of the story. She saves Elsa and literally everyone else in Arendelle.

     I realized this just yesterday: Patty's the hero. She saves me. She saves everybody. All day. Every day.

     Thankful for Patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment