Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The smell of springtime.

April 3, 2019
Day 917

Thankful for:

-open windows.

-the sound of Matt reading to our sweet son.

-kisses from Adelyn.

-plans for a girl's day with my own sweet girl.

-our home.

-the way Higbee greets me when we come home.

-phone calls with my mom.

-dreams.

-knowing that change is just around the corner and being excited about it.

-phone calls with my sister.

-video messaging with my cousin, Pam. Well, her name is actually Lauren, but I've called her Pam for so long now, it feels like her real name.

-Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

-texts from my husband.

-hugs and kisses from my husband.

-Higbee sleeping in my bed.

-the smell of springtime.

-kissing my babies goodnight.

-the feeling of a clean kitchen, and a clean home, and a prepped kitchen for tomorrow morning.

-the hope of something bigger and better.

-tomorrow is Thursday which means the next day is Friday.

-I love Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment