Tuesday, April 2, 2019

That will feel glorious.

April 2, 2019
Day 916

     I feel like crying today. My brain feels like a blender. This day was hard and confusing, and my thoughts are all jumbled up. I want to scream and sit on the floor and cry and eat cake and ice cream. There's no real reason for all the confusion except that I'm very busy. And I feel like the little time I do have, I waste.

     No more. I will take every thought captive tomorrow. I will make every second count. I will be the best Christen I can be. I will be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, teacher, worker, friend I can be.

     I am so thankful that each day begins new and fresh. Each new day smells lemony and minty. Each new morning dawns with new opportunities. I will not waste them tomorrow. I will live my day tomorrow so that tomorrow night, I can go to bed feeling exhausted and satisfied and accomplished.

     That will feel glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment