Tuesday, June 25, 2019

1,000 Days.

June 25, 2019
Day 1,000

     I'm sitting here on my bed at our beach house for the week reflecting on the past 1,000 days. They have been good. And full of wonderful gifts from God. Gifts that I have no business deserving. We moved into our dream house in the past 1,000 days. My children grew up several years. So much can happen in 1,000 days. But the thing that I've realized the most is this: I have had worries and anxiety and doubt in the past 1,000 days. But that's all it was. Because the past 1,000 days have been nothing but a beautiful gift. They have been good and lovely and praise worthy.

     Thank you, God, for this beautiful life.

     I am thankful. I am thankful. I am thankful.

     God is good.

     I'm going to continue writing about the good and the lovely. I'm going to continue to write about what is beautiful. It's worth writing about. It's worth thinking about. And it's worth talking about. These are the things that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment