Thursday, June 20, 2019

Days spent in the backyard.

June 20, 2019
Day 995

     Thankful for days spent in our backyard having fun. Thankful for a pool to splash around in. Thankful for our giant trampoline. Thankful for music. Thankful for kids named: Casey, Adelyn, Tobin, Sophia, and Odette. Thankful for Higbee even though he's mad at me right now. I wouldn't let him play outside with us today because it was hot and he was eating grass. Now he won't come near me. Oh, Higbee. Thankful for time with my friend, Lorrie. Thankful for a lovely pedicure. Thankful for soup for dinner. Thankful for my husband. Thankful for another day at home. Thankful for a fun day tomorrow running errands. I love running errands early in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee.

     It was a lovely day. And I'm thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment