Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The next 1,000 days.

June 26, 2019
Day 1,001

     Today was good. We went to the beach and sat in the sand. We looked for shells. We played in the water. I laid on the beach and talked with my sister. We ate cookies and chips while we watched the waves. We came home and had tacos for dinner. They were delicious. At night, I sat outside and watched the stars with my sister and my husband. This day was good.

Thankful for sun-kissed cheeks.

Thankful for blond hair.

Thankful for blue eyes.

Thankful for green eyes.

Thankful for my husband's hands.

Thankful when Higbee is quiet.

Thankful for my mom. She's a good woman.

Thankful for my grandma.

Thankful for my dad.

Thankful that I get to spend time with my brother's girlfriend and get to know her.

Thankful that I get to spend time with her son, Ryker. I'm getting to know him.

Thankful for this space to write things that make my happy and joyful.

Thankful that I've decided to continue blogging about the good things. I'm excited to see what the next 1,000 days will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment