Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I'll be stronger for it.

August 13, 2019
Day 1,049

Tonight, I am thankful for my mom and dad. I am thankful that they love people so much. I am thankful for family. I am thankful for time at a pool party with people that I love. Thankful for God's blessings. He knows what He's doing. And I know that I can trust Him.

For years, my thoughts and words were: What if?

But, I know that my thoughts and words should be: Even if.

Because even if ______ happens or _________happens, I know that God can work it out for good.

Trusting is hard. Trusting feels like laying on your back in a black ocean without a rescue ship in sight. You have no idea what is under you, around you, or if rescue is coming or not. Trusting means to know all of those truths, and to float there in peace anyways.

I'm going to trust tonight.

Thankful for time to float on my back in the deep, dark ocean. I'll be stronger for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment