Monday, August 5, 2019

This space to write things that are important.

August 5, 2019
Day 1,041

Here are the things that made me happy today:

Cuddling with Odette.

Kissing my babies.

Phone calls from my husband while he's at work.

Conversation about his birthday festivities.

The fact that what I've prepared for his birthday sounds really good to my husband.

Yellow leaves starting to drop from the trees.

The increase in spider activity. It means that fall is coming soon.

Completing the chore that I have assigned for today on my chore chart.

A clean house.

A clean kitchen.

Higbee's ears and face. I've never seen a cuter face. I'm so in love with him.

My planner is filling up for the year, but it's not a very busy one.

School is starting soon.

My husband's new position at work.

God gives me hawks right when I need to see them.

Phone calls with my dad, mom, sister, and husband.

Messaging friends on the Marco Polo app.

The quiet coolness and stillness of my home right now.

My home. I never, ever want to live in another house again. This is my forever home.

This space to write things that are important.


No comments:

Post a Comment