Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Baby Girl.

July 14, 2020
Day 1,375

Thankful for:

A day to meet Jason and Jen's baby girl; she was smiley and tiny and wobbly. And so beautiful.

A little time to see Jason and Jen face to face.

Bonus: we got to see Jason's mom and his nephew.

Bozzelli Deli subs. They were simply: glorious. I wish I could back and eat it again.

A very lazy day at home; couch snuggles, naps, blankets...it was a good afternoon and evening here.

When I ask Matt to do something, he does it right then. I ask him to hang a picture, he does it. I ask him if we can hang something on a tree, he does it. He never makes me wait and wait for things. I love him for that.

The cool of the evening.

Bunnies in the yard nibbling on clover.

Rosemary, basil, and mint growing nicely.

Adelyn's birthday plans hanging on the fridge.

Adelyn and Tobin calling me: Mama. I want them to call me that forever.

Hot tea.

Blister peanuts.

Higbee's soft fur and kind eyes.

Deer in the yard.

Pictures from the wildlife camera.

A phone call with my dad today.

I get to watch my nephew tomorrow.

Watching America's Got Talent.

Time to write about the good things.

Time to focus on the good things.

Good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment