Sunday, July 19, 2020

This life is lovely.

July 19, 2020
Day 1,380

     This was a good day. There was music and sunlight. Kisses and hugs. Laughter. Snuggles. Rabbits in the yard. Cleaning. Cooking. Open windows. Hand holding. Quiet. Reading. Rocks. Chats with friends. Chats with family. Texts from my husband. Prayers. Books in bed. A show in bed. Big plans for tomorrow. We're having an indoor game day. We'll play Uno, board games, hide and seek, and I think we'll watch the next Harry Potter movie. We've been watching the movies with Addy and Tobin. We've watched the first and second one so far.

     Thankful for all of the beautiful things that I don't deserve. This life is lovely. I never imagined it would be so good or so wonderful or so sweet and and simple. I wouldn't change one thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment