Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wine and one American Spirit.

July 22, 2020
Day 1,383

Thankful for:

My husband. He knows how to talk to me when I'm feeling anxious. He knows how to calm me when I'm feeling overwhelmed. He knows how to love me the way I need to be loved. There is not another man on earth that could love me the way Matt does. God knew I needed him.

Time spent with my grandmother and my mom and my kids and Patty's kids.

Looking at old family pictures.

Driving all the way to the lake to get out and swim for literally 2 minutes before we had to leave because of a thunderstorm.

Pizza for lunch.

Cinnamon rolls for dessert. Also chocolate cake and pumpkin cake.

Uno.




Charades.

Wine and one American Spirit. It was a necessity today. I broke into my super emergency back up stash. I keep in Matt's dresser. I usually just have one smoke every year on my birthday. But today...today called for one.

Burger King for dinner. I love the impossible whopper with cheese. It's the best!

A video chat with Patty and Armando.

A new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment