Monday, February 22, 2021

Hawk, sunset, fresh new day with no mistakes in it.

February 22, 2021
Day 1,570

     Thankful for a glorious day. The sky was alive with all kinds of beautiful winter light. My children were little angels today. I love seeing them smile. Their smiles make me smile. I love hearing them laugh. I've made up my mind to laugh more every day. Even if there's nothing to laugh about, I'm going to do it anyway. Patty and Armando watched Addy and Tobin for me. They fed them lunch and dinner. I was able to get some important work done at school because of their help. I'm thankful to have my family close by. I'm thankful that Patty and Armando are like Adelyn and Tobin's second set of parents. I saw a beautiful hawk when I was driving out of school today. I love seeing a hawk. The sunset tonight was one that made you happy to be alive to witness such beauty and color. I am so thankful for wide open spaces of sky. I'm thankful for little love texts from my husband while he's working. I'm thankful to come home to such a beautiful home in the woods. I'm thankful for a sweet dog who loves me so much. I'm thankful that tomorrow is a fresh no day, with no mistakes in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment