Friday, February 19, 2021

Homemade bread smothered in butter.

February 19, 2021
Day 1,567

Thankful for: 

My cousin, Lauren, is home from Germany. I can't wait to go out to dinner with her. 

A dinner date scheduled with my cousin, Jen. 

Two more whole days to be able to spend at home with my family. 

Time to bake bread for a friend's birthday. 

Plans to clean the whole house from top to bottom tomorrow. 

Everybody Loves Raymond. 

Homemade chicken soup with parsley, garlic, tomatoes, parmesan, and wee bit of butter. 

Meatballs cooking in the crockpot all day long. 

Homemade bread smothered in butter dipped in delicious tomato sauce that had meatballs cooking in it all day. 

Candles. 

Melting snow. 

Higbee cuddling with me. 

Plans to lift weights and buy running shoes. 

Hot tea. 

Ice cream. 

Amber beads. 

Hugs from Matt. 

The smell of our home, especially when I've been cooking lots of garlic. 

Ordering pictures for our family tree wall. 

Looking at pictures of my babies when they were babies. 

Things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment