Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Eat, sleep, beach, repeat.

October 13, 2021
Day 1,813

Thankful for: 

My husband who loves me so very much. He is always helping, always thinking of me, always hugging, always kissing. I don't deserve his fierce and intense love. 

My sister, Steph, who graciously gave me a dress she purchased to be cut up into scraps so that my dress will fit well. I'm thankful for her love. I'm thankful for a little time to sit and talk with her. 

Patty. She and I like to stay on the phone together and just be together when we have to be physically apart. Patty does the dishes, she helps her kids with homework, I go shopping, she goes shopping...we just stay on the phone together. "It's so much more friendly with two." -A.A. Milne 

My children being happy to see me when I come home. 

Seinfeld. It just makes me laugh and smile after a long day. 

Tomorrow is Thursday.

Tobin's 9th birthday is on Friday. 

Time to sleep all night. 

Thinking ahead to a special anniversary trip planned in November with Matt. Eat, sleep, beach, repeat. Eat, sleep, beach, repeat. It will be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment