Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Reading in bed with Addy and Tobin.

October 26, 2021
Day 1,826

Thankful for: 

A tidy classroom after a very messy day. 

Lesson plans completed for next week already. 

Quiet nights at home. 

A big salad for lunch tomorrow for Adelyn and myself. 

Lime and olive oil dressing. I'm obsessed with lime recently. 

Hugs and cuddles with my kids. 

We finished reading On the Banks of Plum Creek tonight. We're all very excited to start on the next book in the series: By the Shores of Silver Lake. I love reading in bed with Addy and Tobin. It's the very best part of my day. 

Turkey hot dogs. They're very, very tasty!

Playing with Higbee after school. 

Seinfeld. 

Texts from Matt. 

Texts from my friend, Heidi. 

Tomorrow, I get to wear jeans to school. 

A picnic planned for my students tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment