Friday, October 8, 2021

Time to myself.

October 8, 2021
Day 1,808

Thankful for: 

A very good day at school. 

A long, long reading block. I love long reading blocks at school. 

Time to myself after school. 

Dinner at Panera. 

Time to shop at Trader Joe's. 

Time to shop at Old Navy. 

Time to talk to Matt on the phone. I spent a good chuck of my alone time talking to Matt on the phone. He's my best friend, and I wished he was with me during my alone time. 

Snuggling with Matt on the couch when I came home. 

Going to bed because I was very tired. 

New pants and a new shirt. 

Seinfeld. 

My bed. Matt and I have the best bed. I would love to spend all day long in bed one day this winter. 

Being able to bring little treats home for my family. 

Plans to drive to my grandmother's house with Patty tomorrow. I'm excited to be able to drive in a car with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment