Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The scale.

October 20, 2021
Day 1,820

Thankful for: 

The sound of Matt cleaning the kitchen when I came home. 

Matt's smile and his face. Seeing his face makes me happy. 

Higbee being very happy to see me today. 

Kind people at Higbee's vet. I've been blessed with people who love and understand Higbee. 

Seeing something I haven't seen on the scale in a very long time this morning. Dieting sucks while you're doing it, but seeing numbers drop makes it worth it. 

My new haircut. 

Laying in bed and reading to my babies. It's my favorite part of the day. 

Laying in bed and talking to Adelyn. She's easy to talk to. 

Looking at Adelyn's blue eyes, and Tobin's green eyes, and Matt's green eyes, and Higbee's brown eyes. I'm obsessed with my family's eyes. 

Text messages from Heidi. 

Lunch with Heidi. 

A phone call with Patty. 

Vitamins and lime water. 

Roasted vegetables. 

Green olives. 

Drinking tea in bed. It's my favorite. 

Time for sleeping all night. I'm glad we have many, many hours to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment