Monday, April 11, 2022

Day Date with Matt.

April 11, 2022
Day 2,002

Thankful for: 

An awesome day date with Matt! 

Bozzelli Deli for lunch. Steak and cheese subs from Bozzelli's are the best!

Taking the metro into DC. 

We went to the Friends experience. It was super fun! 

We stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up blister peanuts. 

We went to Sweet Water for dinner. It was delicious!

It was a really fun and sweet date. I'm thankful to have a husband that would plan such a wonderful day for me. 

Matt held my hand the whole day. 

He put his arm around me the whole time we were riding on the metro. 

He smiles at me with such love and adoration. 

He tells me that I'm beautiful more times a day than I can count. 

There are no words to say how thankful I am for Matt. He makes my life beautiful and full and good. 

Thankful for Matt's mom who took care of our kids all day. 

Thankful to come home to the best home in the world. And the best pup in the world. 

Thankful for such amazing celebrations. I feel undeserving to be celebrated so lavishly and loved so fiercely by the best people I know. 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment