Friday, April 29, 2022

Patty's birthday.

April 29, 2022
Day 2,020

     Today was Patty's birthday. I am so thankful for my amazing sister. I honestly don't know where I'd be without her. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She's kind. She's generous. She's loving. She's caring. She's nurturing. She's another mother to my children. She's a friend to me all of the time. She knows me well. She knows what I'm thinking with just one look. I can say a single word to her and make her laugh. She can do the same for me. We can stay on the phone with each other and not speak. We can just be on the phone in silence and it's not the slightest bit uncomfortable. She believes in me. She encourages me. She is always giving; of her time and her love. I could not have picked out a better best friend or sister for myself. She is all that I need and then a million times more. She's one of the best people I know. I am always proud to tell people that Patty is my sister, and I'm always honored and humbled that someone like her would choose to love someone like me. 

     Thankful for Patty. Today and every day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment