Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Best shades of blue, pink, and purple.

November 28, 2023
Day 2,594

Thankful for: 

A good day at work. 

Days when I think my hair looks pretty. 

Matt went to the store this morning on his way home from work and picked up sandwich baggies for me. 

The light in the winter looks lovely. 

The sky is always the best shades of blue, pink, and purple all mixed together. 

The air was very cold today. 

We had chicken fajitas for dinner and it was delicious. 

I have leftovers for lunch for tomorrow. 

Matt, Addy, Tobin, and I wrote down what we wanted to do for advent this year. We each wrote down 6 different things of ways to celebrate Christmas this year. I'm very excited to see what everyone picked. We start on December 1st. 

Time to sleep all night in a warm comfortable bed. 

So many lovely and wonderful things to be grateful for. I truly don't deserve so many blessings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment