Saturday, November 25, 2023

Three movie day.

November 25, 2023
Day 2,591

Thankful for: 

Coffee in the morning. 

An early morning walk with Higbee. 

Breakfast at my sister's house. 

We took Higbee to meet Tilly and Mook today. Hank was there too. It went well. 

Coming home and having a really relaxing day. 

I watched, "It's a Wonderful Life," "Meet Me in St. Louis," and "The Family Stone." 

I finished crocheting a blanket for Patty today. I started it as her birthday present years ago. I'm glad I finally finished it. I'm excited to give it to her tomorrow. 

Matt. I love his kisses, cuddles, hugs, and sweet touches. I'm thankful to call him mine. 

The last Thanksgiving leftover meal. 

Ice cream. 

Matt is patient with our kids. 

Hot tea with honey in my favorite mug. 

Higbee cuddled in bed. 

Another day at home with all my loves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment