Sunday, November 26, 2023

I get to cut Matt's hair.

November 26, 2023
Day 2,592

Thankful for: 

A day to sleep in. 

A cool morning walk with Higbee and Matt. 

A winter sky. 

The winter forest. 

Having fun playing hide and seek with the kids. 

Watching movies from the 1940's. 

Christmas music classics. 

Grocery shopping with Matt. 

Bargain hunting with Matt for beautiful Christmas decorations. 

Soup and sandwiches for dinner. 

Being able to work from home tomorrow. 

Laughing with Matt while I cut his hair. I'm really thankful I get to be the one that cuts Matt's hair. 

Sleepy Higbee watching us from bed while I cut Matt's hair. 

Hugs and kisses and laughter from Addy and Tobin. 

Our happy home. 

Christmas candy in our Christmas candy dishes. 

The season of advent coming very soon. 

Matt got me the best advent calendar: a gemstone calendar. Every day you get to see a new gemstone. I can't wait to see all the pretty new rocks. 

Christmas lights at night. 

The feeling of going to bed with the love of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment