Friday, June 29, 2018

Gorgeous day with family.

June 29, 2018
Day 639

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. A gorgeous day spent with family. We spent the day laughing, talking, swimming, and watching cute puppies and babies run around. I absolutely love spending time with family.

2. A fun evening with Matt's mom and the kids at a carnival.

3. I plan on staying in all day tomorrow. I love quiet days spent at home. I'm going to make it a good one with my babies.

4. A conversation with a good friend of mine this evening.

5. On the drive home from the carnival tonight, we saw a fox, some deer, and a opossum.

6. It's still June. There are still many days of summer left. I love summer time with my babies.

7. Higbee likes to jump up and kiss me right on the lips when we come home from anywhere. I never stop him.

8. Tomorrow is Matt's last shift before he has five days off in a row. I'm excited.

9. I love our home. It is my refuge.

10. I'm excited that tomorrow is Saturday and it will be too hot for anyone to play outside so we have to stay in all day. Days inside all cozy make me extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment