Sunday, June 24, 2018

I don't deserve such happiness.

June 24, 2018
Day 634

I am thankful for:

-family.

-family dinners.

-family members who care when you're crying.

-my dad who took an entire day off to install water filters in our home so our water is safe to drink.

-my brother in law who has spent three days in a row fixing our vehicle so the brakes work properly.

-my sister who opens up her home to us to so we can shower and eat.

-my mother in law who cooked for us and packed up leftovers for us to take home because we can't cook at home right now.

-my sister in law who spent time chatting with me. It's always good to sit and talk.

-my brother in law who is the best at grilling food.

-my mom who is always there for me to talk and pray with me and for me.

-my brother. I will always love him.

-Higbee. I absolutely love and adore my dog. I love the way he smells, the way he looks at me, the way he purrs when I lay with him cuddle with him.

-our home. This home is a gift from God. I seriously can't believe that I live here sometimes.

-for lunch dates planned with my sister. Lunch and books. What could be better than that? I love bookstores.

-for things to be thankful for. My life is lovely. And I don't deserve such happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment