Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rainy Sunday.

June 3, 2018
Day 615

     Today was lovely and rainy and cozy. The kids and I had to go grocery shopping even though Tobin wasn't feeling well. We had to do breathing treatments today, so we went grocery shopping in between treatments. But the rest of the day, we spent at home together. Being quiet. Cleaning. Cooking. Playing. Doing puzzles. Watching Dr. Quinn. My parents came by on their way home from my grandparent's house. We had dinner together, and then watched a little more Dr. Quinn. It always feels like home when my parents are here. There are times when I miss living at home with them.

     I'm thankful for these things today:
-soup with cabbage, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, corn, tomatoes, and turkey meatballs.
-Higbee sleeping in my bed.
-kisses from my babies.
-my kids organized their toy room, and put little labels on their boxes. It made me smile.
-a visit from my parents.
-sweet text messages from Matt.
-a little creek that formed in our front yard because of all the rain.
-two beautiful deer in my backyard.
-the sound of the rain in the forest.
-tea with honey.
-Dr. Quinn.
-fresh bed sheets.
-this is the last week of school for this year.
-next week, we're going on vacation.

It was a good day, and I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment