Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Wildly, deeply, without condition.

October 20, 2020
Day 1,475

     Tonight, Matt laid in bed with me and looked into my eyes and told me all the things he loved about my face. He loves my nose; he always has he said. He loves my teeth. He loves my cheeks. He said he loves to tuck hair behind my ear because it's very personal and romantic. He said he gets to tuck my hair behind my ear. He gets to. This was all after he went walking with me so I could get to 10,000 steps. I love walking with Matt. We hold hands. We talk. We laugh. Walking dates are my new favorite dates with Matt. 

     Thankful for Matt. Thankful for the way he loves me. Unconditionally. He loves me for who I am. He loves the very soul of me. It's a grand thing to be loved so wildly and deeply and without condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment