Saturday, October 24, 2020

It's good to be able to write a sentence like that.

October 24, 2020
Day 1,479

Today was very productive: 

I voted. 

I went shopping and got more pants. I'm sad to say that I haven't worn pants in over 5 years (with the exception of yoga pants) because I was scared to buy a bigger size than a size 6. Stupidest five year decision ever. I love all my new pants! 

Me, my kids, Patty, and her kids all got flu shots today at Target. 

Adelyn and I had eye appointments today. Matt's mom paid for my contacts and for Adelyn's new glasses. She loves to bless people in extravagent and extraordinary ways. She has a really big heart, and I'm so glad that I get to call her my family. 

I came home and baked bread. 

We had sandwiches and soup for dinner. 

We watched Harry Potter. 

It was a very good day. It's good to be able to write a sentence like that. 

I'm thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment