Tuesday, October 27, 2020

New shoes.

October 27, 2020
Day 1,452

     I'm thankful for a good Tuesday. I'm thankful for two new pairs of beautiful shoes. I'm thankful for pants to wear. I'm thankful for food to eat. For a comfortable car to drive. I'm thankful for my husband who loves me and lets me spend money on myself. I'm thankful for the feeling of a clean kitchen. I'm thankful for big mugs of hot tea. For vitamins. I'm thankful that tomorrow is Wednesday and after that it will be Thursday and then Friday. Thankful for Halloween coming this weekend. Thankful that I don't have to wear make-up anymore because I'm wearing a mask. It's freeing. It's liberating. I always feel fresh-freshed. I'm thankful for our little Kindle; it makes washing dishes much more enjoyable when I can watch Seinfeld while I watch. Thankful for our home in the wild woods. Thankful for cool weather. Thankful for my health and the health of my family. Thankful for a long phone call with my mom. Thankful for all of the good things in my life. There are more good things than I can count. I don't deserve any of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment