Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sanderson Surprise.

October 28, 2020
Day 1,453

     Today, I am thankful for walks after school. I am thankful for a lovely dinner of brown rice, sausage, brussel sprouts, and feta. The kids have affectionately named this dish: Sanderson Surprise. I am thankful for rain in the forecast. I am thankful for night time. For the dark night sky. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful that tomorrow is Thursday and the next day is Friday. I am thankful for Halloween. Thankful for a firepit night planned, and a party planned the next day. Thankful for fun days like crazy hair and silly sock day at school tomorrow and Friday. Thankful when I see my babies playing with our dog. Thankful for bats flying at night. Thankful for things to be thankful for. I don't deserve such blessings. They are all gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment