Thursday, October 22, 2020

Boxers.

October 22, 2020
Day 1,477

     I am so thankful that tomorrow is Friday. More thankful than I've ever been for Friday! This week was long. It was very good, but it was very long. I'm ready for a rest. I am excited to make bread and relax with some long walks and long movies. Today, I am thankful for the marbled orb weaver I saw this morning. I am thankful for leaf bugs crawling up the sunny spots of a tree trunk during recess. I am thankful for sweet children. I am thankful to be at home in my safe place with my favorite people in the world. I'm thankful for our dry erase message board where Matt and I leave each other funny messages. I am thankful for the way Matt greeted me when I came home from school this late afternoon: standing in our open garage in nothing but his boxers. He's like, "What? We live in the country." Something we've discovered is this: it doesn't matter what you wear when you live in the country. It's liberating! 

     Thankful for a good and full Thursday. Thankful that tomorrow is Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment