Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Day.

December 25, 2021
Day 1,885

Thankful for: 

Christmas. 

A quiet morning with my babies. 

Sweet texts from Matt. 

Opening two awesome gifts from Matt: watermelon jolly ranchers and manuka honey lollypops. 

The kids were relaxing in their new hangout today: the basement. 

Cookies and coffee for breakfast and it's okay because it's Christmas. 

A delicious dinner with my family. 

Opening gifts with my family. 

Awesome presents. 

Time with people who love me. 

Karaoke time. 

Watching a Christmas movie together. 

Watching Impractical Jokers today. I love to laugh with my family. 

Cleaning the entire house after everyone left tonight. I like to wake up to a clean home. 

Tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas as a family. I'm excited to be home and relax tomorrow. 

The birth of Christ. 



No comments:

Post a Comment