Thursday, December 2, 2021

Matt, Adelyn, Tobin.

December 2, 2021
Day 1,862

     I'm thankful for Matt. I'm thankful that he does whatever it takes to love me the way I need to be loved. Sometimes, there are no words to say how much I love him. It's just a very strong feeling. I love my life with him. I don't think there are two people in the whole world who are more in love than we are. 

     I'm thankful for Adelyn and Tobin. They make me laugh and smile. I love taking care of them. I love hugging them and watching them grow. I love preparing a fun Christmas surprise for them. Mat and I have something extra special planned for them this year. I love watching them get more and more excited for Christmas as the days go on. 

     Thankful for time to lay in bed and drink tea and watch shows and crochet and rest and sleep all night. It was a very good Thursday. I'm glad for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment