Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tired might come with the territory.

December 14, 2021
Day 1,874

     I am thankful for my children. 

     I'm very tired today. So tired that I feel weak and cold and almost ill. I just had to go to bed, but my children were still up and working. All the Christmas lights were still on. All their papers were still strewn about the kitchen table, but Adelyn and Tobin told me to go to bed and that they would take care of everything downstairs. I am very grateful to have kids like Addy and Tobin. They love me so much that they told me to go to bed. I feel very blessed to have such amazing people to call my children. 

     I am thankful for Matt. I love his voice and the way he talks sweetly to me. 

     I am thankful for this beautiful life. 

     I'm very tired. So tired. But this life is full and beautiful and meaningful, so I think tired might come with the territory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment