Sunday, February 13, 2022

I love them. I love him.

February 13, 2022
Day 1,945

Thankful for: 

Sunday mornings spent in bed with my love. 

Snow on the ground. 

A morning walk with Matt and Higbee. 

Time to clean our home. 

Loud music. 

Cookie bars, football cake, and chili. 

Deer and birds in the yard. 

An evening walk with Matt, Tobin, and Higbee. 

Checkers. 

Watching the halftime show with my family. 

A fresh, new Monday tomorrow morning. 

Time to work on my new blanket project. 

Gifts from Matt for Valentine's Day and our "Love" anniversary. The 15th is the day when Matt and I started dating. This year, we will have been together for 22 years. Matt got me two very lovely, thoughtful gifts; bowls to hold my yarn while I'm crocheting. I love them. I love him.

Patty got new two new puppies yesterday, and we get to go see them tomorrow. 

Things to be thankful for.  













No comments:

Post a Comment