Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine's Day.

February 14, 2022
Day 1,946

Thankful for: 

A two hour delay this morning. It was good to sleep in. 

A pleasant morning with Matt in bed celebrating Valentine's Day. 

Gifts for Adelyn and Tobin for Valentine's Day. 

A fun and wild day at school. 

Lots of sweet gifts, cards, and words. 

Warm smiles. 

Puppies! We got to meet the Galarza's new puppies today: Tilly and Mook. They're amazingly sweet and cute. It was a joy to hold them and meet them. 

Cold, cold, cold air. I'm really going to miss winter. Spring is coming, and it makes me sad. I know I'm alone in that, but I love winter the best. 

Plans to work on the gardens this Saturday. 

Lunches prepped and ready for tomorrow. 

Time to sleep and rest all night long. I love when it's time to sleep. 













No comments:

Post a Comment