Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A thankful blurb for a Tuesday.

February 1, 2022
Day 1,933

Today I'm thankful for my bed. I'm thankful to be in bed right now. I'm thankful for warm blankets. I'm thankful for my heating pad. I'm thankful for my sweet children. I'm thankful for my cuddly dog. I'm thankful for texts from my husband. I'm thankful that I get to sleep all night and not have to think. I'm thankful that I get a reset with this night's sleep. I'm thankful that tomorrow is a new day. I'm thankful that the sunrise this morning was pink and perfect. I'm thankful that the sunset this evening was pink and purple and blue and orange and red. I'm thankful for food to eat. I'm thankful for my car. I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful for time to be quiet right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment