Monday, February 21, 2022

The best Monday.

February 21, 2022
Day 1,953

Thankful for: 

The best Monday. 

Matt and I had a day date together. We went to Costco and Wegman's together. 

We got pretty new bedsheets. 

We have lots of nice food for the week. 

An afternoon nap in bed cuddling with Matt. It was very comfy and relaxing. 

Walks with Higbee. 

A short week at school coming up. 

Cinnamon buns for dessert tonight. 

Watching The Hobbit with the kids for the first time. 

The feeling of being done with all my school work and being ready for the week. 

Tea out of tea cups. It just feels so fancy. It's fun to be fancy sometimes. 

Higbee is the sweetest pup ever. I'm so thankful for him. 

Matt. He makes me smile and laugh all day. 

Adelyn. She is pure sunshine and light. 

Tobin. He's like a big bowl of ice cream. 

Our home. It's the best and most comfortable home ever. It's the only place I ever want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment