Monday, December 5, 2022

Seventh Day of Advent: Give Higbee a New Toy

December 5, 2022
Day 2,238

Thankful for: 

I finally, FINALLY finished doing everything I needed to do for a speeding ticket I got last year. I turned in the paper and paid the court fee today. It is done, and it feels good. 

I got home early today, and made a very yummy dinner. 

Lunches are all prepped and ready to go tomorrow. I even got water ready to boil in the kettle, and espresso ready to pour in the espresso machine. I even have vitamins in bags ready to go. It feels good to have had extra time to be prepared to be on time tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is an independent work day for my students. I'm excited about this fun day for them. 

Our advent paper today was: Higbee gets a new toy. He was very happy about it. It was a Santa Turkey. Key word here: WAS.  



I'm growing my hair out, and I'm loving having longer hair. It feels pretty. 

It was a good Monday. 

Our home is pretty all the time. It's especially pretty when it's decorated for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment